Long Beach Lyft and Uber Car Accident Lawyers
When you get into an Uber or Lyft you trust your driver to get you safely to your destination. However, as with any vehicle on the road, car accidents involving Ubers, Lyft rides, and other rideshare vehicles happen all the time in cities like Long Beach, California.
If you’ve been injured in a Long Beach rideshare car accident with Uber or Lyft, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
At MKP Law Group, LLP our experienced rideshare attorneys know how to navigate the complicated insurance process and are ready to fight for you to get the maximum compensation for your Lyft or Uber car accident case.
We always work on what is known as a contingency fee basis, meaning WE DON’T GET PAID UNLESS WE WIN. There are no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to our clients. Call us today at 310-285-5353 to schedule your 100% free consultation.
Why Hire One of Lawyers After Your Uber or Lyft Car Accident?
When you’ve been injured in a car accident, worrying about the insurance, recovery, and legal process can be overwhelming. If it’s a car accident involving Uber or Lyft, it can be even more complicated.
Working with a team of lawyers who are experienced in rideshare accidents will ensure you have someone to walk you through the process, investigate your case, protect you from insurance companies, and ultimately fight for you to get the maximum financial award.
At MKP Law Group, LLP, we work closely with a team of medical experts throughout Long Beach, Los Angeles, and California to ensure that you or your loved one receives top-notch medical care for a speedy and healthy recovery while we deal with your rideshare car accident case.
If you’ve been injured, you need to focus on recovery. Our team is there to handle the legal process and to settle your case as easy and quick as possible for you. We work on cases throughout Long Beach and the State of California.
All of our cases are on a contingency fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
What Should You Do After Being Injured in a Rideshare Accident?
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you are likely in shock and in the midst of chaotically navigating the processes of speaking with police at the scene or exchanging information with others involved.
There are a few major pieces of information to know and keep in mind following your accident.
- DO seek medical attention as soon as possible: whether or not your injuries are significant or even if you aren’t entirely sure that you have any. Injuries you may have suffered from the accident sometimes may not show up for days. However, speaking with a doctor will ensure you get professional care and any X-rays or scans to uncover internal damage or unseen breaks.
- DO NOT speak with insurance companies or rideshare companies about your case until AFTER meeting with a lawyer: If you speak with insurance representatives or Uber and Lyft representatives, they are going to pose questions that might put you in a tricky situation. Their questions may seem innocent at first, however, they are designed to put you in a trap where you may inadvertently admit fault or dismiss your injuries you are suffering from. Before speaking with any of these parties about your injuries or about the car accident, it is important to talk to a lawyer first to plan how to answer these questions.
Recoverable Damages for Lyft and Uber Car Accident Victims in Long Beach
For insurance companies to agree to a settlement, it is necessary to analyze each unique situation to determine the total sum of the losses experienced by the victim.
Losses that may be recovered include:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages or income
- Loss of future earnings
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Funeral expenses (in wrongful death cases)
How Much is My Uber Car Accident Settlement Worth?
Calculating the value of any car accident settlement is complicated. There is no one exact answer as every case is unique.
Speaking with an experienced rideshare attorney is a good start to get an idea of how much your case may be worth. However, without a thorough investigation, there is no way to properly estimate the value.
Serious injuries often trigger other life-altering damages or losses. Rideshare accident lawyers work to investigate your case, review your situation, and calculate the maximum amount of recoverable damages for your injuries. This calculation will be unique for each case and it is a legal team’s job to make sure they get all the information in order to maximize your settlement.
Keeping track of all medical bills, insurance papers, and any recording of any trauma or suffering victims experience will all help determine the value of the case.
Injuries in Lyft and Uber Long Beach Car Accidents
Many injuries may be difficult to feel or pinpoint directly following your accident. Your body is likely in shock and full of adrenaline that buffers the pain that will come later. These types of injuries can cause serious issues as time passes.
- Spinal cord injury and damage
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Internal organ damage
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Sprains and strains
- Burns or cuts
- Wrongful death
Remember, whether or not your injury seems minor or even if you don’t think you’ve been injured, go see a doctor.
Lyft and Uber car accident victims should visit a doctor within 24 hours of the accident or as soon as possible to get a proper check-up and make sure injuries are addressed.
Causes of Uber and Lyft Car Accidents in Long Beach, California
Some of the most common causes of rideshare car accidents and traffic accidents in Long Beach include:
- Distracted driving
- Speeding, failure to obey signs and traffic signals, or reckless driving
- Influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driver fatigue or road rage
- Inclement weather, faulty roads, vehicle defects
Contact a Long Beach Rideshare Car Accident Lawyer at MKP Law Group, LLP Today
At MKP Law Group, LLP, we have personal injury attorneys that are highly experienced in handling Lyft and Uber Long Beach car accidents. Our team knows how to deal with insurance companies and can help you understand your rights and navigate the complicated legal processes.
We will investigate and negotiate to ensure that you earn the maximum compensation for your injuries. Call us today at 310-285-5353 to schedule your 100% free consultation.
As always, if we don’t win your case you don’t owe us a dime.
Reviews & Testimonials
We work hard to do what’s right for our clients. Here are some of the most recent reviews of our car accident legal services.